Current Projects I am Trying, TRYING to Finish and Get Out the Door, Arrarah!
1. Revisions on Star Trek TV crit monograph.
2. Finish Zombie Girls from Jupiter Attack! — novel
3. Get first 100 pages of Lunch on the Grass done to send out. Long novel.
4. Finish critical book: Women in the Stories and Life of Raymond Carver.
5. Revise Gordon Lish book, once peer review reports come in.
6. Cyberpunk novel/future blog project for Ninthlink.com — long term project called Half Click.
7. Finish proposal for Tijuana Cartel history project and get to agent.,
8. Finish two ethnographic projects for SUNY Press.
9. Get anthology, First Person Sociology, together.
10. Start/finish iBLOGGER, monograph on blogging and symbolic interactionism/ethnometyhodology. Due end of the year to Cambridge Scholars.
11. Complete book of autoethnography essays. Due in Fall to Cambridge Scholars.
12. Finish Vollmann bibliography. Due in April to Scarecrow Press.
13. Wim Wenders anthology…what the hell happened to that? Overdue to Lexington Books.
14. Work on long stories for a collection of long stories. 2-3 year project.
15. Get pages together for Blue Pill novel.
16. Work on homeless issues book.
17. Find publisher for Hemingway/self psychology project.
18. Finish screenplay, North Hollywood.
19. Finish teleplay pilot, Sanchez & Kelly.
20. Find publisher for Remembering Rawanda.
I’m fucking crazy.
Tags: authoethnography, Blue Pill, books, Cambridge Scholars, crazy, cyberpunk, ethnography, Gordon Lish, Hemingway, Hemmingson, homeless, iblogger, North Hollywood, novel, Raymond Carver, Rwanda, screenplay, self psychology, Star trek, teleplay, Tijuana drug cartel, William Vollmann, Wim Wenders, zombie girlsYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.